The New York Times 1-Year (Digital) Subscription
Digital information provided to you within 24-48 hours.
- Log in to NYT.com to browse articles
- Log in to the NYT app on your smartphone and tablet
- You will never receive an auto-renewal bill from NYTimes
- You will have a personal login ID that only you will have access to
- 60 Day Money-Back Guarantee
- For Gift Subscriptions, Provide Intended Email Address Upon Checkout
The New York Times is dedicated to providing news coverage of exceptional depth and breadth, as well as opinion that is thoughtful and stimulating. Widely quoted, and often hotly debated, The New York Times is held by its readers to the highest of standards and continues to be regarded by many as the nation’s pre-eminent newspaper. The New York Times has earned an unprecedented 94 Pulitzer Prizes, far more than any other newspaper. A global news staff covers a wide range of interests: from world, national and New York issues to business, culture, science, religion, travel, style, food, sports, health and home. In addition to outside contributors, the editorials page features The New York Times’ own team of award-winning columnists: David Brooks, Maureen Dowd, Thomas L. Friedman, Bob Herbert, Nicholas D. Kristof, Paul Krugman, Frank Rich and John Tierney.